We Are Invested In Your Success
Owners and investors want a property management company they can trust, and that's what you'll get with Weichert Realtors Millenium. If you have properties in Las Vegas, Henderson, or anywhere throughout Clark County, Nevada, we can help you get the proper management for them. That can bring you peace of mind, and help ensure that you're receiving the quality experience you would expect from having a company handle your property management needs. Among the things we do are:
- Screening tenants and performing background checks, so you know you're getting the right people into your rentals.
- Marketing your property and leasing it, so you don't need to worry about advertising, showings, or anything else related to the process.
- Repairing and maintaining your properties. You won't get any three a.m. calls about something broken or damaged. Let us handle that for you.
- Keeping detailed records and handling all the accounting, so you can see just what your property rents for, what our fees are, and how much you'll be receiving.
- Handling pay or quit notices and evictions if any tenants become a problem and need to be removed from the premises.
- Providing monthly statements and account deposits, so you have your money when you expect it and get a record of it.
With competitive rates and a focus on making sure we treat our owners with respect and honesty, we can offer you everything you need to feel comfortable with your investment in rental property and have the peace of mind you're looking for.
Our Technology Advantage
Our goal is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Our team has invested in a complete and modern software solution, AppFolio Property Manager. We are excited to share several of the new capabilities and how they will benefit you.
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. AppFolio allows us to quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. AppFolio’s built-in rental comparison tool provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed in minutes - enabling us to place the highest quality residents quickly.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. AppFolio gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We use AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.
View Owner Statements